The most beautiful Round Woven Bag, a piece to fall in love with...
Hand made in a small village in the East of Bali, each bag takes several weeks to complete using traditional crafts.
- Includes a traditional Batik lining (which varies piece to piece).
- Leather strap and snap closure
- Due to it's hand made nature, size and appearance may vary slightly. Each and every piece is unique. Some bags feature a subtle pattern on the sides but always a plain round surface.
- Process involves smoking over coconut husks in a traditional oven to add strength, giving a natural smoked scent that will disappear when aired.
- Approximate measurements: Diameter 20cm, Strap 55cm